2. Compliance matters for use
When using this site, the user may not conduct the actions below.
- Actions that go against, or that have the possibility of going against, public order and morals or a law or ordinance
- Actions that will lead to, or that have the possibility of leading to, a criminal action
- Actions that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or other rights of JTB Business Travel Solutions, Inc., (including its affiliated companies; hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) or a third party
- Actions that infringe another person’s privacy or actions that go against the separately stipulated Fundamental Policy Concerning Information Security and Personal Information Protection at the Company
- Topics such as politics or religion, insults to a specific individual, obscene content, or comments or actions that may cause a disadvantage to arise for the Company
- Actions of using this site or information that the Company provides for a commercial purpose
- Actions of making a false or unjust application for a reservation
- Actions of dishonestly using a credit card to use this service
- Actions of transmitting or writing a harmful computer program or a disguised file
- Actions of posting or writing a link on this site without permission
- Actions of obstructing another user’s use of or access to the Company’s service or a portion of that service on this site
- Actions of slandering or harming the honor or reputation of the Company or a third party
- Other actions that the Company will judge as inappropriate on this site
3. Liability related to third-party damage
In the event that the user causes damage to a third party in relation to the use of this site, the user is to provide compensation for that damage at his or her own liability and expense and is to not cause any inconvenience whatsoever to the Company.
Trademarks, logos, and service marks (hereinafter referred to as the “Marks”) that are displayed on this website are the property of the Company or a third party. The user cannot use these Marks unless he or she obtains prior written consent from the Company or the third party that owns the Marks.
5. Damage compensation
In the event that a user violates these terms and causes damage to the Company, the Company is to be able to claim damage compensation from that user.
6. Exemption clauses
When a user accesses this site, it will be deemed that he or she agreed to the exemption clauses below.
- This site is edited according to the Company’s good sense, but the Company does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information that has been stated on this site.
- The Company will not bear any liability whatsoever for damage that arose directly or indirectly for the user as a result of using information or content included on this site.
- The Company is to be able to change, suspend, discontinue, or end all or a portion of this site without notifying users in advance. The Company will not bear any liability whatsoever for damage that arose because of a change, suspension, discontinuation, or the ending of this service.
7. About suspension, discontinuation, or change of this site
Handling of suspension, discontinuation, or change of this site will be as stated below.
- The Company may change or end the content of this site without giving advance notice.
- The Company also will not bear liability for disadvantages or damage that a customer incurred in association with a change of the previous clause.
- In a case that falls under any of the reasons below, the Company may discontinue or suspend a portion or all of this site without advance notice.
- 1.A case in which maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment or a system for the purpose of the provision of an individual service will be conducted regularly or urgently
- 2.A case in which provision of an individual service is difficult because of force majeure, such as a fire, power outage, or natural disaster
- 3.A case in which service by a type-1 telecommunications operator will not be provided
- 4.Another case in which the Company has judged that temporary interruption or suspension of an individual service is necessary for an operational or technical reason or that it is difficult for the Company to provide an individual service
- 5.The Company will not bear liability for disadvantages or damage incurred by the user or a third party because of the occurrence of temporary interruption or suspension of provision of an individual service.
8. Copyrights and trademarks
Handling of copyrights and trademark rights on this site will be as stated below.
- The Company possesses the rights to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights for all of the content (sentences, images, videos, and sounds) posted on this site.
- Without obtaining consent from the Company in advance, it is not possible to conduct any diversion or duplication of a portion or all of such content, either in its existing state or by modifying it, beyond personal use or another scope that will be explicitly allowed by law.
- The rights related to all of the trademarks (service marks and trademarks) that are posted on this site attribute to the Company or to the right holder that allowed the Company to use them. Without obtaining permission in advance from the Company or the licenser (in a case in which the Company has posted something after receiving a license), it is not possible to conduct any use whatsoever of trademarks that are posted on this site.
9. Information security and handling of personal information (security policy)
Matters related to information security and the handling of personal information on this site are to follow the separately stipulated Fundamental Policy Concerning Information Security and Personal Information Protection at the Company.
Matters concerning use of this site
About the links
In some cases, it may be possible to use a link or banner to move from this site to another site. A site to which a move is made is not a site that the Company operates. Accordingly, the Company cannot bear liability for the content of such a site. Please also understand that the use of such sites is not something that the Company recommends.
Provided that a purpose that goes against public order and morals or a method that lacks lawfulness under the Copyright Act or the Act on the Protection of Personal Information is not used, links can be freely set on this site. Please understand that in some cases a URL may be changed without advance notice.
About use of Google Analytics
- The most recent version of Microsoft Edge
- The most recent version of Google Chrome
- The most recent version of Safari
- iOS 13 or a more recent version
- Android 9.0 or a more recent version
- *On some old browsers, the design may be displayed in a distorted manner, so we recommend viewing on a new version browser if possible.
- *Depending on the OS or browser, in some cases things may not function correctly or may not display correctly.